Listen to the full episode here:
Dr. Jake Felice returns to discuss the amazing properties of terpenes and topicals. Learn about what terpenes are, where they occur in nature, and their relationship with cannabinoids, human biology and the metaphysical.
I firmly believe the sophistication of cannabis and its entourage secondary plant compounds are changing the industry and the future as more people learn to analyze their cannabis to ensure its quality. With help from research studies and leading plant science companies ( Evoq CBD Solutions as one ), we will be able to raise the bar with consistent plant formulas that give the consumer the power to judge quality themselves, instead of just taking a companies word for it.
For those of you who do not know Dr Jake Felice – he’s a very diverse practitioner that includes the study and application of Cannabis to his practice. Jake and I both strongly believe in Cannabis’s opportunity on global Connection and Communication starter at large.
You’ll want to listen to the first episode on the Awaken Beauty Podcast on Episode 5 where we lay the groundwork on understanding the Endocannabinoid System.
Ready?! Enjoy today’s deep dive into the diverse gifts that cannabis provides in both healing humans and our earth’s sustainable future.
What you’ll awaken to:
• How terpenes serve as the second major group of chemical compounds in the cannabis plant.
• How terpenes matter in the Sativa versus Indica strain debate
• A run down on the leading terpenes used today
• How terpenes create a “entourage effect” to help other cannabinoids pass through to your bloodstream more easily and improve their efficacy.
• The skins ECS is filled with CB2 receptors and how it helps regulate various events in the skin.
• How topical Cannabinoids modulates the neural-immune receptors to achieve this balance.
• How Cannabinoids solve both issues by balancing oil production in your sebaceous glands.
• How Cannabinoids regulate apoptosis, ensuring proper diversity and health of skin cells.
• How cannabis plays a role in the discovery of Candace Pert’s Molecules of Emotion
• The facts around the recent study on Liver toxicity and cannabis use
Dr. Jake Felice provides scientific, medical, and compliance based advice for companies in emerging and existing cannabis markets. Clinically, Dr. Felice specializes in the treatment of chronic pain and the improvement of human performance.
Dr. Felice’s comprehensive approach to pain combines traditional healing practices with the best of modern science.
He believes that memory, emotions, and entrenched neural patterns play an enormous role in how the mind perceives pain and that the healing processes are managed on all levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Currently, Dr. Felice maintains his practice in Washington state, and continues consulting nationally.
Purchase Evoq CBD Body Products HERE
Dr. Jake’s Website
Share the Love:
If you like The Awakened Beauty Podcast….
• Subscribe, Rate & Review via iTunes
• Visit us at awakenedbeautyhq.com for updates.
• Businesses: www.evoqbeauty.com | www.beautyecology.com
• Instagram @awakenbeautyhq
• Instagram @evoqbeauty
• Watch on Youtube at my channel: Awaken Beauty Podcast
• Shop natural health and beauty products with EVOQ
Here’s how!Go to awakenbeauty-hq on ITunes and write your biggest takeaway in the rate and review section. Just pretend it says “ah ha” here!! Don’t just review the episode, I would love your ah-ha moment from this episode that is more specific so you can confirm your takeaway as you write, but also help others capture your brilliance. It’ll take 3 minutes from your day. What you declare will be life to others. So remember, go to I tunes to rate and review.
Comment or question you’d like to ask Kassandra.
P.S!Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
Love and Light! – Kassandra
In the Meantime, STAY IN THE CONVERSATION! @awakenbeautyhq | #awakenbeauty
Additional Support and Proof!
Listen and learn to this video more from leading PHD’s from the 12th Annual SSEW Symposium, “The Exposome & Metabolic Health.” Speakers discussed the role of social relationships, chemicals found in everyday items like beauty and hair care products, and our food environments in encouraging negative health outcomes such as obesity and diabetes, breast cancer, and even Alzheimer’s. Listen Here