360 Research Report Provide a report, titled Global Cannabis Testing Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023.
Global Cannabis Testing Market Report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, Cannabis Testing market Report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
Cannabis testing defines various drug test methods for the usage of cannabis in medical prescription, sports medicine, and law. The rapidly increasing applications of cannabis (marijuana) in mainstream medicine such as pain management is poised to increase demand for cannabis testing measures.Ã‚Â
Global Cannabis Testing Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers: –
- Agilent Technologies, Shimadzu Corporation, PerkinElmer, Millipore Sigma, AB SCIEX LLC, Waters Corporation, Restek Corporation, Accelerated Technology Laboratories, LabLynx
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13191457
Scope Of Cannabis Testing Market Report: –
This report studies the Cannabis Testing market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Cannabis Testing market by product type and applications/end industries.
The increasing use of cannabis for medical purposes is one of the major factors driving the globalÃ‚Â cannabis testingÃ‚Â market. Cannabis used for medicinal purposes is referred to as medical marijuana or medical cannabis. In this case, the whole, unprocessed cannabis plant or its extracts are used to treat a variety of symptoms and conditions. Medical cannabis contains many compounds that are collectively referred to as cannabinoids. The two main compounds are tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD). Though there are several other types of cannabinoids in cannabis strains, THC and CBD are the most abundant compounds. These compounds mainly address pain symptoms in multiple diseases.
The major drawback ofÃ‚Â this market is a lack of uniform industry standards across the globe. Regulatory standards of various countries required for cannabis testing have huge differences as these standards are set by the government organizations of the specific country. Every country also has its own standards for dosage. Also, the exposure to heavy metals such as lead is a big concern. This is the main root of the problem. Strict regulations will prove to be unfair if they sell prescribed drugs and alcohol products. Therefore, many pharmaceutical dealers have decided to obey these laws which would contain extracts which would practically obey any cannabis testing standards.
The Americas accounted for the maximum share of the cannabis testing market during 2017. Our analysts have predicted that the market will witness steady growth in this region during the next five years as well and this will attribute to the growing approval of cannabis for recreational and medical purposes. Moreover, the demand for cannabis testing products from luxury cannabis products manufacturers will also drive the marketÃ¢Â€Â™s growth in this region.
The global Cannabis Testing market is valued at xx million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Cannabis Testing.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Global Cannabis Testing Market Segment by Type, covers
- Terpene Profiling Testing
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Microbial Analysis Testing
- Genetic Testing
- Residual Solvent Screening Testing
- Potency Testing
- Pesticide Screening Testing
Global Cannabis Testing Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Research Institutions
Highlights of the Cannabis Testing market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
Purchase full Cannabis Testing Market Report for $ 3480 (Single User License) https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13191457
Key Trends and Analysis of the Cannabis Testing Market:
- Chapter 1, to describe Cannabis Testing Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Cannabis Testing, with sales, revenue, and price of Cannabis Testing, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Cannabis Testing, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Cannabis Testing market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Cannabis Testing sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Global Cannabis Testing Report helps in comprehension and examination of business data through consistent examination and examination of verifiable business execution to grow definitive bits of knowledge for business planning. Through the application of statistical methods and tools in business performance data, the Cannabis Testing Market Research Report 2018-2023 performs predictive analysis to derive decision making insights and inputs.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want. As to Industry Expert @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13191457